Video chat with a vet in minutes
Visit a Clinic in your local area today
Our Covid-19 safety measures are in place to ensure our clinics and hospitals are safe for …
Cooper the Labrador was left struggling to breathe after swallowing the foam from his owners' hot tub.
Luckily, they knew just what to do and called Vets Now right away. Our team treated Cooper, and he was free to go a few hours later.
Connect with us for all the latest pet emergency advice, hints and tips, and news about our events.