Video vet available now!
- Worried about your pet? Video chat with a vet within minutes. Book a video consultation with one of our experienced emergency vets and talk through your concerns in the comfort of your own home.
- We’re here for you between 8am and 11pm, seven days a week.
- As the UK’s leading provider of pet emergency care, we treat more out-of-hours emergency cases than any other veterinary group
- Our network of pet emergency clinics work in partnership with more than 1,000 veterinary practices to provide their out-of-hours service
- Our three 24/7 pet emergency hospitals provide the highest level of pet emergency care when you need it most
- With our state-of-the-art facilities and specialist-led teams we deal with complex cases round the clock
Needing pet care advice?
At Vets Now, we treat thousands of pet emergencies each year. Tapping into our staff’s vast expertise, we’ve compiled some advice to keep your pet happy and healthy all year round.or visit Pet Care Advice
Tell us about your visit
Our friendly client care team is on hand to answer any queries, or receive any feedback, you might have about your visit to Vets Now.
Join the conversation
Connect with us on social media to keep up to date with our latest tips, advice and case studies.
"Thanks to the prompt treatment and wonderful care at Vets Now, we'll hopefully have Hugo in our family for many more years."
"We were whisked straight in and the vet Sara got straight on the case. I was completely distraught and Sara and her team looked after me as well as Cookie. I cannot thank Sara and Vets Now enough for saving my little girl."
"I'd like to say a massive thank you to all the staff, vets and vet nurses at Vets Now. They were absolutely amazing."
"Just Incredible. I haven't got words for how amazing the staff of Vets Now are. Saved Frank's life last night even when he was in critical condition even when they didn't think he'd make it. I am so grateful and relieved, you are all just incredible."
"Absolutely excellent, vets now helped so much when was diagnosed with parvovirus. They looked after him each night and were so understanding, compassionate and honest with us, and kept us updated at all times. Would highly recommend them."
Our Latest Tweet
With 60+ locations in the UK, including 3 hospitals covering the UK, we provide out-of-hours cover and referral services to more small animal practices than anyone else. To find out more about partnering with us, click below.
Interested in a career?
If you’re looking for a rewarding career in a fast-paced but friendly environment then Vets Now is for you. Explore this section to find out who we are, what we’re about, and what we have to offer vets, vet nurses and support staff.