Video vet available now!
- Worried about your pet? Video chat with a vet within minutes. Book a video consultation with one of our experienced emergency vets and talk through your concerns in the comfort of your own home.
- We’re here for you between 8am and 11pm, seven days a week.
- As the UK’s leading provider of pet emergency care, we treat more out-of-hours emergency cases than any other veterinary group
- Our network of pet emergency clinics work in partnership with more than 1,000 veterinary practices to provide their out-of-hours service
- Our three 24/7 pet emergency hospitals provide the highest level of pet emergency care when you need it most
- With our state-of-the-art facilities and specialist-led teams we deal with complex cases round the clock
Needing pet care advice?
At Vets Now, we treat thousands of pet emergencies each year. Tapping into our staff’s vast expertise, we’ve compiled some advice to keep your pet happy and healthy all year round.or visit Pet Care Advice
Tell us about your visit
Our friendly client care team is on hand to answer any queries, or receive any feedback, you might have about your visit to Vets Now.
Join the conversation
Connect with us on social media to keep up to date with our latest tips, advice and case studies.
"Thank you so much for the care and medical attention you gave to our beloved little Ronnie. A special thanks to Antonio the vet for his compassion, honesty, and professionalism at a very emotional time."
"Absolutely excellent, vets now helped so much when was diagnosed with parvovirus. They looked after him each night and were so understanding, compassionate and honest with us, and kept us updated at all times. Would highly recommend them."
"Barney had to have emergency surgery for a ruptured spleen in Vets Now’s hospital in Manchester. We were blessed to have outstanding care and compassion from the entire team. Thank you so much."
"I'd like to say a massive thank you to all the staff, vets and vet nurses at Vets Now. They were absolutely amazing."
"Your caring and compassionate attitude, as well as your professionalism, was wonderful. Thank you so, so much."
Our Latest Tweet
With 60+ locations in the UK, including 3 hospitals covering the UK, we provide out-of-hours cover and referral services to more small animal practices than anyone else. To find out more about partnering with us, click below.
Interested in a career?
If you’re looking for a rewarding career in a fast-paced but friendly environment then Vets Now is for you. Explore this section to find out who we are, what we’re about, and what we have to offer vets, vet nurses and support staff.