About the Job
Nottingham – Veterinary Surgeon
Up to £75,000 DOE pro rata plus benefits
Join our Emergency and Critical Care service in Vets Now Nottingham
Are you looking for a role that gives you exposure to ECC but not with the full-time hours? Vets Now Nottingham could have the perfect opportunity for you.
As a Vet Surgeon at Vets Now Nottingham you will see an exciting range of cases as well as being fully supported throughout your Vets Now journey by our team of Vets, Nurses, Animal Care assistants and reception team.
Enjoy a balanced and sustainable career, designed around you
At Vets Now we champion work/life balance and understand how important this is for our people. In this part-time role, you will work two week day back shift per week and also 1 in 2 weekends, plus a fair share of bank holidays. There may also be a possibility for more hours if you do so desire.
We look after you, so you can look after them
With access to the largest ECC caseload in Europe, this role will be both stimulating and rewarding allowing you to break up the routine of day practice we also offer an outstanding benefits package which includes the following:
- Private medical insurance
- Membership of employee wellbeing programme
- Enhanced sick pay
- Enhanced maternity policy including 6 months full pay
- Family-friendly policies including paternity and adoption pay schemes
- 7 weeks pro rata annual leave
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Paid volunteering days
- £1500 CPD allowance plus 35 paid hours pro rata
- ECC certificate support – financial and paid study leave
- Access to our Edge programmes
- RCVS fees
- VECCS membership
- VDS cover
- Vets Now For You – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- UK Standard Pension contributions – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Up to 50% discounted staff pet care
- Death in service of two times annual salary
Give yourself the AdvantEdge
We can also offer a place on our two week programme, AdvantEdge. Designed for experienced Vets who want to refresh or cement their emergency and critical care knowledge and skills, AdvantEdge is available on all contract sizes, large or small.
Thrive on saving lives and making a lasting difference?
We are at the forefront of emergency and critical care. Working as an emergency Vet Surgeon will expose you to an interesting range of cases that you simply won’t see in general practice.
For further information about joining our Nottingham team, please contact Jess in our Talent team on [email protected] or call 07890 911217¦