About the Job
Weekend Vet Nurse
Competitive negotiable hourly rate
Thrive in emergency and critical care? At Vets Now Milton Keynes you can
Vets Now are seeking a Vet Nurse to support our busy Milton Keynes team. The caseload is diverse and will present the perfect platform to utilise your skill set. Ideal for those nurses looking for a second job or a break from the monotony of day practice.
Together we save pets’ lives
Our supportive UK network of emergency clinics and hospitals work in collaboration to ensure that we can offer the best emergency and critical care. Whether it’s sharing best practice or seeking advice on a particularly complex case, you will never be alone at Vets Now. You will be fully supported in Milton Keynes by our Principal Nurse Manager, expert Vet Surgeons and District Managers.
Working weekends? Yes, but you won’t get the diverse caseload anywhere else
We are looking for a someone to work alternating weekends, Saturday 16:00 to 22:00 and Sunday 09:00 to 19:00
What's in it for you?
Recognising hard work is really important to us. Our employees are our greatest asset which is why we offer a first class benefits and rewards package that includes:
- 6.6 weeks pro rata annual leave
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Comprehensive CPD allowance
- Pension contributions
- Professional membership fees
- 50% discounted staff pet care
- Death in service of two times annual salary
- Membership of employee wellbeing programme
- Company sick, maternity, paternity and adoption pay schemes
Please get in touch with Julia Duncan in our Talent team to discuss on 01383 841181 or email [email protected]