About the Job
Weekend Vet Surgeon
Up to £40ph DOE and £10,000 recognition bonus pro rata
Plus £5,000 relocation allowance
Make your weekends work at Vets Now
At Vets Now, we can offer permanent weekend only roles where you can choose how many shifts you want to work, be it four a month or four a year. Weekend opportunities can further your knowledge and you will be supported in clinic by a team who are passionate about progressing the world of emergency and critical care.
Bring on the balance
In Lincoln, available shifts are Saturday 1200-1830 or 1400-2200, Sunday 0830-1800 or 1000-2000 and a fair share of bank holidays. Alternatively, full nights are available.
What else could entice you to work weekends?
With access to the largest ECC caseload in Europe, weekend working at Vets Now will be both stimulating and rewarding. We also offer an outstanding benefits package which includes the following:
- Private medical insurance
- Membership of employee wellbeing programme
- Enhanced sick pay
- Enhanced maternity policy including six months full pay
- Family-friendly policies including paternity and adoption pay schemes
- Seven weeks pro rata annual leave
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Paid volunteering days
- £1,500 CPD allowance plus 35 paid hours pro rata
- ECC certificate support – financial and paid study leave
- RCVS fees, VECCS membership and VDS cover
- Vets Now For You – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- UK Standard Pension contributions – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Up to 50% discounted staff pet care
- Death in service of two times annual salary
Give yourself the AdvantEdge
We can also offer a place on our two week programme, AdvantEdge. Designed for experienced Vets who want to refresh or cement their emergency and critical care knowledge and skills, AdvantEdge is available on all contract sizes, large or small.
Still deciding if weekend work is for you? Why not try before you apply and arrange a clinic visit. Here, you can meet the team and see how a shift works.
For more information on weekend working in Lincoln, please contact Jess in our talent team on 07890 911217 or email [email protected]