About the Job
Saturday Backshift Vet Nurse
£12ph DOE plus benefits
Become the vet nurse you trained to be
As a Veterinary Nurse at Vets Now, you will meet exceptional and unique cases. Our out of hours clinics present the perfect opportunity to sharpen and develop your extensive skill set. This fast paced and unpredictable environment will equip you with new and exciting tools at your disposal.
We are looking for someone to work every Saturday or 1:2 Saturday's from 17:00 to 01:00.
We are committed to investing in the career progression of our people. In return for your talent and commitment, we offer a generous CPD allowance, with various courses on offer including enrolment on the accredited Certificate of Veterinary Nursing in Emergency and Critical Care. We will also cover VDS and RCVS fees.
What we can offer you
Recognising hard work is really important to us. Our employees are our greatest asset which is why we offer a first class benefits and rewards package that includes:
- 6.6 weeks pro rata annual leave
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Comprehensive CPD allowance
- Pension contributions
- Professional membership fees
- 50% discounted staff pet care
- Death in service of two times annual salary
- Membership of employee wellbeing programme
- Company sick, maternity, paternity and adoption pay schemes
Please get in touch with Julia in our Talent team to discuss on 01383 841181 or email [email protected]