About the Job
Part-time Resourcing Administrator (6 month fixed term contract)
£9.00 per hour
16 hours per week (working pattern flexible)
Vets Now has experienced impressive growth since its inception 16 years ago and now cares for over 100,000 pets per annum in its supportive network of 58 emergency clinics and 3 specialty hospitals across the UK. The company’s dedicated people work together to ensure they offer the best out-of-hours emergency and critical care for pets and their owners at the time they need it most.
We are excited to recruit a part-time resourcing administrator to support our temporary recruitment team. The role will add value to the wider business by helping to ensure our clinics are staffed with Vets and Nurses.
We are looking for a candidate with first class administration skills who can take ownership of their work and solve problems efficiently, whilst maintaining an exceptional level of detail when working to deadlines and using multiple systems.
Duties will include:
- Coordinating the administration requirements for booking temporary staff for our clinics and hospitals
- Booking in locum Vets and Nurses to work shifts at our clinics and hospitals
- Ensuring our staff are informed and prepared for any new temporary staff arriving on their sites
- Taking ownership of specific data and reporting requirements for the Team Leader
- Dealing with incoming queries from temporary staff and clinic/hospital teams
You will be fully supported by the Locum Network team and Team Leader in your role. This is the perfect job if you have strong communication skills, well developed administration skills, a keen eye for detail and enjoy working in a fast paced and friendly environment.
The role is offered on a six month fixed term contract. The requirement is for the successful individual to work 16 hours per week. The pattern of these hours is flexible and negotiable. Please state in your covering letter what hours you would like to work e.g. 2 days full time, 4 half days, 5 mornings etc.