About the Job
Veterinary Nurse – Bradford clinic
Up to £17ph DOE plus benefits
Three Sundays per month (three on, one off), working 09:00-18:00
A work life with passion
Whether you are working a second job, looking to get more ECC experience, this is a great opportunity to further your own knowledge and work with close-knit team who are passionate about progressing the world of emergency and critical care.
Develop your skills with a diverse caseload
Advanced monitoring skills, critical care anesthesia, nursing, and caring for complex medical cases are a key part of a veterinary nurse role at Vets Now.
- Private medical insurance
- Sick and maternity pay
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- £1125 CPD allowance plus 20 paid hours pro rata
- ECC certificate support – financial and paid study leave
- RCVS fees
- Reward gateway giving discounts with 100s of retailers
- UK Standard Pension contributions – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Up to 50% discounted staff pet care
- Death in service of two times annual salary
If you would like to discuss this vacancy in more detail, please contact Scott in our Talent Team on 07800 916259 or email [email protected].