About the Job
Barton-le-Clay – Veterinary Surgeon
Up to £80,000 DOE pro rata plus benefits
£10,000 recognition bonus pro rata
£5,000 relocation allowance
Join our Emergency and Critical Care service in Vets Now Barton-le-Clay
This is an excellent opportunity for a Vet Surgeon to become part of our welcoming team at Vets Now Barton-le-Clay. At Vets Now Barton-le-Clay you will find a great work/life balance, a well-equipped clinic, and a support team. Barton-le-Clay as a location offers access into central London, outdoor scenery, and recreation activities.
Working out-of-hours doesn’t mean working all hours
At Vets Now we champion work/life balance and understand how important this is for our people. Working a fair share of weeknights, weekend days/nights and bank holidays, you will work an average of 3 shifts per week for a full-time 40 hours per week contract.
As with any role within Vets Now we appreciate that one size doesn’t fit all. Finding the right work/life balance for you is our priority, so we are also happy to consider this role on a part-time basis.
Furthermore, we are also open to discussing a variation of rota patterns, we will work with you to find a rota pattern that fits around your lifestyle.
Take control of your own career development
Working in this ECC setting you will see an interesting caseload which will sharpen and develop your veterinary skills. At Vets Now we invest heavily in the continuous professional development of all our people across the business. As a Vet Surgeon you will have access to professional qualifications, progression opportunities, coaching and mentoring.
We look after you, so you can look after them
At Vets Now we recognise that our people are what makes us. That’s why we are continuing to invest in first class reward and recognition benefits and initiatives.
- Private medical insurance
- Membership of employee wellbeing programme
- Enhanced sick pay
- Enhanced maternity policy including 6 months full pay
- Family-friendly policies including paternity and adoption pay schemes
- 7 weeks pro rata annual leave
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Paid volunteering days
- £1500 CPD allowance plus 35 paid hours pro rata
- ECC certificate support – financial and paid study leave
- Access to our Edge programmes
- RCVS fees
- VECCS membership
- VDS cover
- Vets Now For You – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- UK Standard Pension contributions – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Up to 50% discounted staff pet care
- Death in service of two times annual salary
At Vets Now, we are passionate about training and the ongoing development of our employees. If this vacancy is of interest and you feel you would benefit from an enhanced induction into our business, then the below option may be perfect for you:
AdvantEdge – Two-week programme for experienced, talented Vets that will fast track them into a successful emergency role.
To be considered for this role, please click apply. To get in touch with Tom in our Talent team to discuss further, please email [email protected] or call 07890897894.