About the Job
Up to £75,000 DOE and £10,000 recognition bonus pro-rata
Plus £5,000 relocation allowance
Be part of a phenomenal team, in a new location
Due to our continued success and growing caseload in Preston, we have recently relocated our clinic to a new premises in Blackburn and we’re now looking to grow the team with a Vet Surgeon.
Working out of hours doesn’t mean working all hours
Working an average of 40 hours per week on a full-time basis, your rota pattern will involve a mix of weekday nights, weekend days and nights and a share of bank holidays. For those seeking to work less hours, we are open to part time applicants.
What’s in it for you?
Our employees are our greatest asset which is why we offer a first-class benefits and rewards package that includes:
- Private medical insurance
- Membership of employee wellbeing programme
- Enhanced sick pay
- Enhanced maternity policy including 6 months full pay
- Family-friendly policies including paternity and adoption pay schemes
- Seven weeks pro rata annual leave
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Paid volunteering days
- £1,500 CPD allowance plus 35 paid hours pro rata
- ECC certificate support – financial and paid study leave
- RCVS fees
- VECCS membership
- VDS cover
- Vets Now For You – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- UK Standard Pension contributions – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Up to 50% discounted staff pet care
- Death in service of two times annual salary
Give yourself the AdvantEdge
We can also offer a place on our two-week AdvantEdge programme. Designed for experienced Veterinary Surgeons who want to refresh or cement their emergency and critical care knowledge and skills, the programme contains 75 hours of CPD and concludes with a surgical wet lab practical weekend.
If you are interested to learn more about this role or would like to spend some time in clinic prior to applying, please get in touch with Anne in our Talent team on 07860 404646 or through [email protected]