About the Job
Part Time Veterinary Receptionist
£11.35ph plus benefits
Be part of the UK’s leading provider of Emergency Pet Care
Vets Now are the UK’s leading provider of emergency pet care, providing a trusted service to more than 1400 veterinary practices – from 58 dedicated out-of-hours clinics and three 24/7 pet emergency hospitals. You will be joining a dedicated team of Vets, Nurses, Animal Care Assistants, Receptionists in our Coventry clinic.
First point of contact for our clients during an emergency
Our Receptionists are often the first point of contact when a client calls or arrives at a Vets Now Clinic. Our Reception teams greet clients, take calls, and handle financial transactions. You will also be responsible for handling administration duties accurately. You will provide our Vets and Nurses with vital updates about patients on the way to the clinic, or clients that may need assistance. Our Receptionists are a friendly face and listening ear when our clients need it most.
We are looking for a skilled receptionist with a genuine passion for people and animals that can commit to the following two-week rolling rota pattern:
Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 18:00 to 22:00
Week 2: Off
Plus, a fair share of bank holidays.
What we offer in return for your hard work and dedication
Recognising hard work is really important to us. Our employees are our greatest asset which is why we offer a first-class benefits and rewards package that includes:
- 7 weeks pro rata annual leave
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Cash Health Plan provided by Simply Health
- Vets Now For You – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- £780 CPD allowance pro-rata
- 10 hours paid CPD hours annually pro-rata
- Family-friendly policies including sick, maternity, paternity and adoption pay schemes
- UK Standard Pension contributions – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Up to 50% discounted staff pet care
- Paid volunteering days
- Death in service of two times annual salary