Apply for locum job at Vets Now
We’re always on the lookout for dedicated vets and registered vet nurses to do locum work in our busy clinics and hospitals. At Vets Now we look after our people and that commitment extends to locums, too. So we’ll try to offer you the shifts you want in the clinics or hospitals closest to where you live.
In return, you’ll gain a broad range of emergency and critical care experience working in a team of highly trained staff who have access to the latest, state-of-the-art equipment. As a valued member of our team, you’ll also be offered opportunities to develop your career at Vets Now through CPD, training events and programmes.
We operate our own locum bank and book locums directly to work within our clinics and hospitals.
To join our locum bank, you must:
- Be fully qualified
- RCVS registered
- Provide evidence of CPD
- Have worked for at least six months in an English-speaking practice
- Have at least six months’ post-qualification small animal experience if you’re an RVN
- Have a minimum of two years’ post-qualification small animal experience if you’re a vet
- Have your own indemnity insurance (e.g.VDS cover) and provide proof of this
- Be able to work sole charge
- Commit to shifts once induction arranged
If you tick those boxes, you can register here to become part of a team that is dedicated and professional and values working in a supportive environment.
Or for more information on Vets Now locum jobs, call our Locum Network team on 01383 247911.