This year, delegates can look forward to not only a brand new venue but also a brand new programme of innovative emergency CPD.
Taking feedback on board from our previous delegates, ECC specialist Dan Lewis has led the programme committee to create an even more inclusive agenda for vets and vet nurses totalling 70 CPD hours.
Highlights of the programme include:
- Foundations of ECC – ideal for those new to emergency or recent graduates
- Advanced stream – certificate holders and experienced ECC practitioners can expect topical debate
- Business stream – covering a variety of topics, including challenges that both clinical and non-clinical staff face on a daily basis
- ‘The first time I…’ – a brutally honest lecture series delivered by leading specialists and advanced practitioners who take a look back at the first time they delivered some of the most challenging cases we see
- Wellbeing stream – it’s a key theme all the way through Congress this year, hear from the most up-to-date speakers and topics in this area
The full programme will be confirmed shortly however you can take a peak at draft here.