CPD event in transfusion traumas - how to get the most out of blood
Vets Now is offering 6 hours of interactive CPD, with presentations focusing on ‘transfusion medicine’ from a number of our industry experts, including Clinical Director Amanda Boag.
This is a full day CPD event from 09:00 to 17:30 and presentations throughout the day include:
- does my patient need blood?
- blood products – what is available?
- making transfusions safe – blood typing and cross matching
- feline transfusions – what are the options?
- plasma – how and when to use?
- an interactive case study
The agenda is specifically organised to suit both vets and vet nurses who work in daytime practice as well as those working in emergency and critical care.
The event will take place at the Crowne Plaza, Wollaton Street, Nottingham.
- Price £75 + VAT
- Price for member practice & Vets Now staff £50 + VAT
Please remember to book your place online in advance to avoid disappointment.
Nottingham CPD event - download event information