Transfusion Traumas - how to get the most out of blood
Vets Now is delighted to be hosting a full day CPD event from 09:00 to 17:30 on 27th September 2017 perfect for both vets and vet nurses. The topic is ‘transfusion traumas’ and whether you work in a daytime practice or emergency and critical care, you’ll definitely learn from this exciting and interactive CPD.
- does my patient need blood?
- blood products – what is available?
- making transfusions safe – typing and cross matching
- feline transfusions – what are the options?
- plasma – how and when to use?
- an interactive case study
The event will take place at Radisson Blu Hotel, 107 Old Hall Street, Liverpool, L3 9BD
- Price £75 + VAT
- Price for Member Practices & Vets Now staff £50 + VAT
As well as 6 hours of CPD the price includes tea & coffee on arrival, a hot buffet lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
Please book your place online to avoid disappointment.