Please be aware that our daytime emergency service and outpatient CT service are temporarily closed. We are still available out of hours for these and our exotics referral services remains unchanged and available during the day. More information will be made available when this is reviewed in the coming months.
If you have any questions, please contact the hospital.
New service from Vets Now Swindon hospital
Our outpatient CT scanning service offers you and your clients a cost effect imaging solution within a hospital environment. This partnership enables you to offer a quality service which is an extension of your first opinion practice as your clients remain your clients throughout the outpatient imaging process.
How it works
- Contact the Swindon team on 01793 603 800 to arrange a mutually convenient time
- We will provide you with an estimate which is fully inclusive of sedations or general anaesthesia, imaging and interpretation
- Your client will be met by a veterinary surgeon, who will perform a pre-sedation/anaesthesia examination of the patient
- Results will be sent to you within 3-5 days (24-48 hour service available for an additional fee)
- CT Package – Single Area – £600 – Includes: examination of patient, six hours hospitalisation, 30 mins sedation/GA, CT and standard interpretation
- Subsequent Area – £150
- CT Contrast Surcharge – £100 – Including Fluid Therapy for four hours
- Blood testing (if required) – £50