Our comprehensive on-site facilities include:
- Reception & consulting rooms – during your consultation, you will meet your referral vet and discuss your pets case in one of our four consultation rooms.
- Parking – free parking is available at the front of the hospital and can be accessed via Shrivenham Road.
- Kennels – We cater for all sorts of temperaments and have four separate areas, including an intensive care unit.
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) – we are able to carry out numerous types of enhanced imaging. We offer in-house digital x-ray, ultrasound, endoscopy, fluoroscopy, and CT.
- Surgical theatre suites – both theatre suites are equipped with multi-parameter monitoring machines, bair huggers, suction units, surgical patient mattresses, and digital x-ray viewers.
- Medicine room – houses all of our endoscopes as well as the tower and associated instruments. We perform a variety of procedures from endoscopies to chemotherapy in this room.
- Tox Box – we are one of many Vets Now sites to offer the lifesaving Tox Box service. This provides veterinary practices with 24-hour access to the drugs used in the emergency treatment of poisoning.