If you’re worried that your dog has eaten something toxic, our poison checker will tell you what to do next
Pet insurance is designed to protect you against unexpected bills. It’s mainly used to cover the …
❗ Warning: Graphic Images ❗
Spaniel Brodie has become the latest victim after a stick thrown during a game of fetch got lodged dangerously between his mouth and stomach. bit.ly/3oemJL9
Please spread the word that sticks aren't safe for dogs. pic.twitter.com/Ar7oBoYOvt
Connect with us for all the latest pet emergency advice, hints and tips, and news about our events.