If you’re worried that your dog has eaten something toxic, our poison checker will tell you what to do next
Our Covid-19 safety measures are in place to ensure our clinics and hospitals are safe for …
Our vets have seen barbecue-related emergencies almost double since 2019.
Labradoodle Riley found himself in a pet emergency when he ate the razor-sharp bristles from a BBQ cleaning brush. Read his story here: bit.ly/3zxOQI2 pic.twitter.com/tTodpQoFnY
Connect with us for all the latest pet emergency advice, hints and tips, and news about our events.