Hello Are you worried about your Pet? We’re here to help…
We’d love to feature your social media content on our social channels, subject always to asking your permission in advance.
By giving us permission you agree that:
- we can use your social media handle and the content (the “Content”) on Vets Now’s websites and/or on any of Vets Now’s social media platforms worldwide, including but not limited to Facebook and Instagram, royalty free and in perpetuity subject to the below removal rights.
- we can edit, crop, adapt, enhance or modify the Content, but we will not treat you in a derogatory manner.
- we can include the Content in Vets Now paid promotions on social media or otherwise.
In posting the Content, you promise that you:
- have the permission of everyone in the Content for it to be posted on social media,
- have the right to grant Vets Now the above rights,
- are aged 18 or over, and
- hereby release Vets Now and any affiliated parties from any liability related in any way to its use of the Content.
If you (or anyone in the Content) asks us to remove the Content, we will remove the Content from the social media accounts that we control.
You understand that other users of these social media platforms can also share and make use of the Content once posted. In particular, a user of these platforms can take a screenshot of and save an image of the Content to their device, share the Content on social media platforms or websites which feature the Content.
If you do not want to grant the permissions set out above then please do not give us consent to use the Content.