About the Job
Roving Vet Surgeon
Salary up to £75,000 DOE pro rata plus benefits
Thrive on saving lives and making a lasting difference? At Vets Now you can
Vets Now are at the forefront of emergency and critical care, making a real difference and saving the lives of pets each and every day. Working as an emergency vet surgeon will expose you to a diverse range of cases that you simply won’t see in general practice. Being a Roving Veterinary Surgeon for Vets Now means you enjoy working at a variety of clinics within one of our Districts, District 2. This encompasses the following clinics: Doncaster, Alfreton, Lincoln, Nottingham, Derby, Macclesfield and Sheffield.
Together we save pets’ lives
Our supportive UK network of emergency clinics and specialty hospitals work in collaboration to ensure that we can offer the best emergency and critical care in the country. Whether it’s sharing best practice or seeking advice on a particularly complex case, you will never be alone at Vets Now.
What's in it for you?
Recognising hard work is really important to us. Our employees are our greatest asset which is why we offer a first class benefits and rewards package that includes:
- 6.6 weeks pro rata annual leave
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Comprehensive CPD allowance
- Pension contributions
- Professional membership fees
- 50% discounted staff pet care
- Death in service of two times annual salary
- Membership of employee wellbeing programme
- Company sick, maternity, paternity and adoption pay schemes
Please get in touch with David in our Talent team on 01383 841181 or email [email protected]