About the Job
Deputy Head Vet Nurse
Up to £30,000 DOE plus benefits
Are you ready for the next step in your career?
Due to internal promotion, Vets Now Manchester are looking for an experienced Vet Nurse to join our team as a Deputy Head Vet Nurse to work alongside our Head Vet Nurse to deliver gold standard clinical and client care and to promote this level of clinical and client care to the Nursing team by leading by example.
You will be responsible for the smooth running of the clinical floor and the day to day management of our support team.
Vets Now have revolutionised the way emergency veterinary care is provided. Since 2001, we have grown to become the UK’s leading provider of emergency and critical care, thanks in part to the dedication and clinical excellence of our clinic teams.
What we can offer you
Recognising hard work is really important to us. Our employees are our greatest asset which is why we offer a first-class benefits and rewards package that includes:
- 6.6 weeks pro rata annual leave
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Comprehensive CPD allowance
- Pension contributions
- Professional membership fees
- 50% discounted staff pet care
- Death in service of two times annual salary
- Membership of employee wellbeing programme
- Company sick, maternity, paternity and adoption pay schemes
For further information on this role please call Julia in our recruitment team on 01383 841181 or email [email protected]