About the Job
Part Time Back Shift Vet Nurse
Salary up to £15,000 DOE plus benefits
People are our core
Working part time offers a solution that overcomes the usual challenges of being an out-of-hours Nurse. Our Nurses can balance a career with caring for a family, studying for an ECC certification or training for a marathon. We are a special breed at Vets Now and our people will always decide how our company develops and what path we take.
The rota pattern is a two-week rolling rota predominantly working backshifts and nights shifts with some weekend day shifts required.
Week 1 – Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 18:00 to 00:00
Week 2 – Monday, Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday from 18:00 to 00:00
What's in it for you?
Recognising hard work is really important to us. Our employees are our greatest asset, which is why we offer a first-class benefits and rewards package that includes:
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Pension contributions
- Professional membership fee's
- Individual Private Health Care Insurance
- 50% discounted staff pet care plan
- Death in service of twice your annual salary
- Membership of employee wellbeing programme
- Company sick pay scheme
- Company maternity, paternity and adoption pay scheme
- Your birthday as a day off
Please get in touch with Julia in our Talent team to discuss on 01383 841181 or email [email protected]