This is where ALL lectures, activities and meals will take place.
The Majestic Hotel can be booked via our online registration process. Wednesday and Thursday night prices include dinner bed and breakfast.
Majestic Hotel - for those already booked please note it is a dog friendly hotel but there is a £15 charge per dog per stay. Please contact the hotel direct if you have any questions. Tel: 01423 700300
Alternatively accommodation in Harrogate for Congress should be organised by yourself, see options below. Please consider joining us for dinner and entertainment at The Majestic, you can book your dinner and entertainment tickets through the online booking process.
Accommodation can be booked either direct with the hotel you require or feel free to utilise our travel agents if that is helpful. Please see below for details of travel agent and other hotels in the area.
If you would like some assistance with your travel or accommodation for Congress please contact our appointed travel agents who can assist you and make your bookings for you. Please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a Vets Now Staff member and would like Traveleads to assist you, please use the usual e-mail for Vets Now staff travel email@example.com (a budget code is required to book so look out for the monthly communication pack sent to your senior clinic team), this means it will be charged direct to your CPD allowance.
If you have any questions regarding accommodation please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cairn Hotel: Ripon Road, Harrogate is 2 minutes walk from Congress venue. Hotel website: http://www.strathmorehotels.com/cair_site/index.htm
To book: Contact traveleads or tel: 01423 504005 or Email: email@example.com quoting reference: Vets Now Congress.
The Holiday Inn: only 4 minutes walk from Congress venue. Contact traveleads or Tel: 0871 4234876 / Web: Holiday Inn Harrogate
The Old Swan Hotel, Swan Road, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1. Contact traveleads or Tel: 0844 8799071 / web: http://www.classiclodges.co.uk/The_Old_Swan_Hotel_Harrogate/
Grants Hotel:, Swan Road, Harrogate, HG1 2SS. Contact traveleads or Tel: 01423 560666 / Web: http://www.grantshotel-harrogate.com/
Studley Hotel:, 28 Swan Road, Harrogate, HG1 2SE. Contact traveleads or Tel: 01423 560425 / Web: http://www.studleyhotel.co.uk/
Crown Hotel:, Crown Place, Harrogate, North Yorks, HG1 2RZ. Contact traveleads or Tel: 01423 567755 / Web: http://www.crownhotelharrogate.com/
How to get there...
Please click here to download the map
If would like help booking travel to the event please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your requirements.
- From the A1 North - Before reaching the A1(M) leave the A1 following the signposts for Ripon and the A61.
- Continue past Ripon and follow the signs for Harrogate.
- Approaching the town centre, you will see the Cairn Hotel on the right and turn immediately left onto Springfield Avenue, turning right into the Majestic Hotel car park.
- From A1(M) South - Exit at Wetherby onto the A661 following signs for Harrogate town centre.
- Once you have passed Harrogate Town Football Club (on right) you will approach a roundabout (junction with A59) turn left, continue until the next roundabout, turning right onto the A61.
- Stay on the A61 through the town centre, passing traffic lights and St George Hotel. Springfield Avenue is the next turning on the right, then turn immediately right into the hotel car park.
- Please note there is a charge to use the Majestic Hotel car park @ £5 - £7.50/day
Closes station Harrogate Train Station (1 mile), travel via York or Leeds
Closest airport Leeds Bradford Airport (12 miles)